Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Road Trip

The hubster, youngest son and I went on a short road trip to Boulder City, Nevada over the weekend. Nothing much to report on since we were only there on family business. Here are a few of the things we did NOT see while we were there:

On this particular visit, we did not see The Hoover Dam:
My actual daugher on the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam.

We did not drive out to Lake Mead:



and we did not visit Starbucks, of which Boulder City has only ONE:

Like I said, not much to report...but I can say that Boulder City is a great place to visit, it still has that wonderful small-town feel to it! If you ever find yourself in Las Vegas and looking for something to do (besides gamble away your children's inheritance), I highly recommend you take the short drive out to Boulder City and enjoy some of their small town hospitality.

(Photos previously posted removed by me)



No comments:

Post a Comment