Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Friendship, Friendship



Just a perfect blendship, 
When other friendships have been forgot 
Ours will still be hot! 
Lahdle-ahdle-ahdle-dig-dig-dig. 




As we close the books on 2012, I'm taking a moment today to pay tribute to Friendships. I've been blessed with the most amazing group of friends. They are from all walks of life, of many ages, different backgrounds and of varying political and religious views but each and every one of them have brought many blessings to my life and for that I am truly thankful. 2012 has been a year I have faced challenges the likes of which I never could have imagined and never saw coming. Through the trials I faced, my amazing friends have been there every step of the way, praying for me to find peace and strength, holding my hand-figuratively and literally, talking me off the ledge and keeping me grounded and sane. My wish for 2013 is to be as good a friend to each of mine as they have been to me! God bless my friends, may they find peace, love and joy in the New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment