Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pain? I don't have no stinkin' pain!

I just gotta share this real quick:
I have been a sufferer of Plantar Fasciitis (it's a foot pain thing) for years and nothing I have done has helped. In fact, taking massive amounts of ibuprofen for the pain and inflammation actually caused me to have stomach issues. Well suffer no more, I have found a miracle! It's HEEL SEATS from the Heel That Pain website. In a desperate attempt to find something to find help for my feet I did a Google search for "heel pain" and their website came up. I figured for $14.95 I didn't have much to lose so I ordered a pair of their HTP Heel Seats. They came in the mail last Thursday and let me tell you what a difference they have made in my pain level. Within minutes of putting them in my shoes I had a 75% reduction in pain and I noticed this morning that I have virtually no pain at all while standing in my sneakers with my heel seats.


Normally just ordering 1 pair costs $24.95, but you can get them for $14.95 plus FREE shipping if you click on the "renewal"  offer and let them send you a new set every 90 days.
They also offer a Gel Heel Seat which is made of a softer material, but I went with the original heel seats. And they're not just for plantar fasciitis, they're for heel spurs and heel pain as well.
Disclaimer: Heel that pain does not know who I am and is in no way sponsoring the writing of this blog post with free stuff or anything. I'm just a customer who loves having pain-free feet!
Okay, that is all. Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment