Monday, January 7, 2013

We have my son to thank for this post...

I asked my 20 year old son for a blog post idea, and he said one word: PONIES. And by ponies he means My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (aka MLP:FIM). So here you go. My son is a "Brony" (male fan of all this pony stuff) and therefore should be happy with this post...and maybe you will be too.


This is the cast of MLP:FIM
They are ponies and they do fun stuff.
Little girls like them,
as do college-aged boys.
No, I don't get it either.
But what's important is that we don't judge.


Oh yeah, and my son made this MLP:FIM/Beer For My Horses crossover video.
It was featured once on Equestria Daily.
Fans of Country music superstar Toby Keith will totally "get" the video. 
Do you think Mr. Keith will like that I called him a "superstar"?



Okay, that's it. I could go on and on about MLP and how they promote a fostering of good values and friendship and pink things...but I don't feel the need. He said Ponies, and I produced a blog post on ponies so my work here is done. 
Laters Everypony!


No comments:

Post a Comment